Need new roofing in Wilmington NC? Southern Premier Roofing is not only the most experienced and knowledgeable roofing company in North Carolina, but we also work hard to make sure our local clients can protect their homes from severe weather with new roofing without breaking the bank. In addition to offering cost-effective storm damage roof repair services, we also partner with home renovation and roofing organizations to provide grant money to help pay for roofing services.
Our latest perk for local homeowners is the Fortified roofing grant program offered by the federal government in conjunction with the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety. IBHS created the FORTIFIED roofing standards to make sure homes in areas with severe weather are protected. Southern Premier Roofing follows those standards, and we’re happy to install roofing for a low cost as part of this grant program.
FORTIFIED is a construction method and standards designed by the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety (IBHS) to provide the most storm damage protection for homes. A roof constructed to FORTIFIED standards is rated to withstand up to an EF-2 category tornado and a Category 3 hurricane.
To learn more about this roofing grant, click here!
When you need quick storm damage repairs or a new roof, it’s very important to be able to tell a good roofer from a bad. Especially after a storm, disreputable roofing contractors troll neighborhoods looking to make a quick buck. Luckily, there are ways to know you’re dealing with a good roofer.
Southern Premier Roofing in Wilmington NC is the roofer who fits all of these qualifications for a reputable roofing contractor, providing top-notch roofing services with integrity and care for our customers.
Steps To Take When Interviewing a Roofing Contractor in Wilmington
If you’re faced with damage to your roof, gutters, or siding for any reason, use the tips to find a good roofer in your area.
- Do your research. A reputable roofer will have a history of work in your city, a strong internet presence with positive reviews, and insurance or bonding.
- Ask questions. Professional roofers will be able to tell you all about your existing roof, the upgrades their products offer, and their process for roof repairs or replacement.
- Ask for a proposal in writing. Make sure they give detailed estimates, sometimes called scope of work documents, for all work they’ll do on your property.
- Understand roofing materials. A good roofer will only use products from known roofing manufacturers that carry lifetime warranties. A great roofer will also offer workmanship warranties.
Southern Premier Roofing: Wilmington NC Dedicated Roofer
We’re confident that the roofers at Southern Premier Roofing meet all these criteria, and we’d love the opportunity to show you with a roofing consultation and no-obligation estimate on roofing services.
A new roof is a wonderful way to protect your home, but it can turn into a headache if you don’t know how to clean it after the roofing work is done. That’s where your local roofing company can help by making sure they remove all roofing materials from your property. The most customer-focused roofing company in Wilmington NC, Southern Premier Roofing, promises homeowners that their properties will be clean and free of dangerous debris like roofing nails when we leave.
How do you clean after roofing work?
A quality roofer will add their cleaning into their roof replacement process, but if they don’t, there are still some cleaning tasks to be done.
Cleanup Your Roofing Company Should Perform
No matter what, your trusted local roofers should remove certain types of roofing materials using a dumpster, including old shingles, rotten decking, damaged roof vents, bent flashing, and any excess new roofing materials.
DIY Roof Replacement Cleanup
If you end up with clean up after a roof replacement, here are some tips:
- Find roof nails with a magnet
- Blow away small debris
- Pressure wash paved areas to remove tar
Experts in Roof Replacements in Wilmington NC: Southern Premier Roofing
When you need work on your roof in Wilmington NC, trust us to take care of all your needs, including cleanup after a roof replacement or new roof installation. Our roofing contractors are not only trained in roofing work but we are also dedicated to customer service. This extends to respect for your property.
For this level of service in roofing, call Southern Premier Roofing today!
North Carolina homeowners who have roof leaks may be wondering when is the right time of year to replace their roof. For homeowners in Wilmington NC, Southern Premier Roofing is the contractor to call when they need roof repairs and roof replacements, no matter what time of year it is.
What time of year is best to replace a roof?
The bottom line is that professional roofers can repair damaged roofs in any weather, but there are certain conditions that make it more difficult for roofing contractors to work and for roofing materials to adhere.
Here’s how the different seasons affect roof replacements.
- Spring – Spring months can be a great time replace a roof because temperatures are warm, but this time of year also comes with lots of rain.
- Summer – Like springtime, summer is warm enough for roofing materials to work well, but the height of summer can be dangerous for workers if it’s too hot.
- Autumn – Fall is the most popular season for roof replacements because it’s a good temperature and less likely to be stormy, but this means that it can be hard to schedule your roof replacement.
- Winter – Freezing temperatures can be a problem for roofers, but it can be easier to schedule your roof services because it’s slow time of year for the roofing industry.
NC Roof Replacements in All Seasons: Southern Premier Roofing
In Wilmington NC, Southern Premier Roofing is the trusted roofing contractor for roof replacements and new roof installation because of our superior workmanship and the high quality roofing materials we use. Our roofers are professionally certified and trained in performing roof repairs and replacements in all weather and conditions.
Whether you have roofing issues and need a replacement in winter or spring, contact us! Our roof experts will work with you to find the right roofing solution.
It’s a sad day when homeowners realize they need to get their roofs replaced, but it can be easier if they have a local roofing company on their side. In Wilmington NC, Southern Premier Roofing is the roofing company trusted for roof replacements because of our superior workmanship and the quality products we use. We’re proud to help North Carolina homeowners with a quick, efficient roof replacement.
What to Expect from a Roof Replacement from Southern Premier Roofing
How do you know you need to replace your roof in North Carolina?
Some kinds of roof damage can be easily repaired, like storm damage or a couple of missing shingles. However, when your roof has leaks in several places, is missing granules or many shingles, sags, or is over 20 years old, you need a roof tear-off and replacement.
- What is the roof replacement process like?
- Consultation and choice of new roofing materials
- Roof material and dumpster delivery
- Tear off the existing roof & remove all debris and materials
- Replace any damaged roof decking or support
- Install new roof, including all flashing and vents
- Thorough clean-up of the property and quality control
- How long does it take to tear off and replace a roof?
This depends on the size and style of your roof, but the professional roofers at Southern Premier Roofing have completed roof replacements in a single day!
Southern Premier Roofing: Wilmington NC’s Roof Replacement Experts
If you need a roof replacement in or around Wilmington NC, Southern Premier Roofing is the company to call. With decades of experience, we can tackle any style of roof, replacing old, worn roofing materials with brand new shingles or metal roofing with lifetime warranties.
Contact us today for a consultation about your roof!
Replacing your roof in Wilmington NC can be a scary proposition for local homeowners, but they have an experienced roofing company on their side: Southern Premier Roofing. We have over 15 years experienced with roofing services in the area, and we’re dedicated to our local homeowners.
What Homeowners Need to Know About Roof Replacement in Wilmington NC
Before you get your roof replaced, here’s some things you need to know about getting the most from your roof replacement service.
Whether You Need Your Roof Replaced
The most important thing is to be sure that you need a new roof and not just roof repair services. Some leaks can be fixed by replacing shingles or sealing flashing, but you need a new roof if you get repeated leaks, you have structural damage, or your roof is sagging.
The Roof Replacement Process
- Roofing materials are delivered to your home.
- Your local roofing contractor arrives, clears vehicles from the property, and gets ready for the replacement.
- Your old roof is removed, and the debris removed.
- Any necessary repairs to roof decking are performed.
- Your new roof is installed, including flashing and vents.
- A roofing expert inspects the work and makes sure you are satisfied with your new roof!
Quality Roofing Materials
The professionals at Southern Premier Roofing are Master Elite Roofers with GAF, so we can offer the widest range of roofing choices installed by our licensed, insured roofers. Materials like asphalt shingles offer good value as well as quality, but dimensional shingles offer even more protection as well as color choices. Whatever look you want for your new roof, we can find the perfect roofing material.
How Long Your New Roof Will Last
Traditional asphalt shingles have a lifespan of about 25 years, and other materials can last even longer. After 10 – 15 years, it’s a good idea to get a roof inspection from a roofer you trust.
Get a Local Roofer with Experience