Roof replacement in Wilmington NC can be a scary proposition for local homeowners, but they have an experienced roofing company on their side: Southern Premier Roofing. We have over 15 years experienced with roofing services in the area, and we’re dedicated to our local homeowners.
What Homeowners Need to Know About Roof Replacement in Wilmington NC
Before you get your roof replaced, here’s some things you need to know about getting the most from your roof replacement service.
Whether You Need Your Roof Replaced
The most important thing is to be sure that you need a new roof and not just roof repair services. Some leaks can be fixed by replacing shingles or sealing flashing, but you need a new roof if you get repeated leaks, you have structural damage, or your roof is sagging.
The Roof Replacement Process
- Roofing materials are delivered to your home.
- Your local roofing contractor arrives, clears vehicles from the property, and gets ready for the replacement.
- Your old roof is removed, and the debris removed.
- Any necessary repairs to roof decking are performed.
- Your new roof is installed, including flashing and vents.
- A roofing expert inspects the work and makes sure you are satisfied with your new roof!
Quality Roofing Materials
The professionals at Southern Premier Roofing are Master Elite Roofers with GAF, so we can offer the widest range of roofing choices installed by our licensed, insured roofers. Materials like asphalt shingles offer good value as well as quality, but dimensional shingles offer even more protection as well as color choices. Whatever look you want for your new roof, we can find the perfect roofing material.
How Long Your New Roof Will Last
Traditional asphalt shingles have a lifespan of about 25 years, and other materials can last even longer. After 10 – 15 years, it’s a good idea to get a roof inspection from a roofer you trust.